Inland Marine Insurance / Equipment Insurance

Inland marine insurance is a form of property coverage that standard property policies often exclude. An inland marine policy insures property that moves from location to location. Inland marine is common for businesses with high value equipment moving from project to project. Common equipment on an Inland Marine policy; Excavators, Skid-steer Loaders, Riding Mowers, Bob-Cats, Generators etc…

Many inland marine packages provide coverage without regard to the location of the covered property; these are sometimes called “floater” policies. As a group, inland marine coverage forms are generally broader than property coverage forms.

Ready for the next step?

We’re here to give you a quick and accurate quote.